WhatsApp is the most popular messaging App in the world. There are more than four billon users for WhatsApp worldwide. You may know many of the features of WhatsApp, but there are some features that you may not know about. We are going to share one of these features with you. After knowing about this feature, you will get more interested in running WhatsApp. so let’s know about this feature.
The name of this App is Hide last seen and Blue tick. With the help this feature you can hide the WhatsApp last seen and blue tick. Many times you think that the message you read may not be know to other WhatsApp users, and you want that no other WhatsApp users can see your WhatsApp last seen. so on such condition, you can use this WhatsApp feature.
How to Hide Last seen?
1 Step. First of all open the WhatsApp click on setting, then click on the account.
2 Step. Click on privacy and click on Last Seen and click on Nobody.
Shortcut:- Open WhatsApp> Click on 3dots> Setting menu> Account> Privacy> Last seen> Click on Nobody
How to Hide Blue Tick?
1 Step. First of all open the WhatsApp and click on setting. than click on the account.
2 Step. Now click on Privacy and then turn off the Read receipts option.
Shortcut:- Open WhatsApp> Click 3dots> Setting menu> Account> Privacy> turn off Read receipts
How to Hide Private Chat
This is a very best feature of WhatsApp, If you are WhatsApp lover and you talk to your lover on WhatsApp, then this feature is going to be very useful to you. There are much chat inside your WhatsApp that you want to keep hidden, and you want the other person not to see that chat. In this situation, this feature will be very useful for you, with the help of this feature you can hide your private chat. To hide WhatsApp chat you have to follow the method giving below. So let’s know
- First of all you have to open WhatsApp in your phone.
- After this press the chat that you want to hide.
- After this you will get the option of Archived on the top, click on it.
- By following these method, you can hide your private chat.
How to unhide?
- First of all open the WhatsApp
- Then scroll down the chats screen.
- After this, you will see the option of archived below, click on it.
- Now you will see the that chat which you have hide.
- After this hold the chat you want to bring back and then click on Unarchived option.
I hope you enjoy reading this post How to Hide last seen and Blue Tick. If you have any questions related to this post, then comment below. And share this post on all social media.